Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Frabjous Day

My twerpy brother brought over a twerpy girl.  I would have made some comments about his new 'girlfriend' but that was about the time that my cute, adorable and wonderful Hans came over.  Completely distracted me from teasing Johnny.

I had invited Hans over to meet Dad.  It's really important to me that Dad likes him.  If Dad doesn't like him, I'll have to think this whole thing over.  Dad is pretty savvy on who is good to know and who isn't.

I don't think I've properly introduced my Dad.  Sam Grant fantasy novelist with 3 best sellers to his name. 

So I asked Dad to join our conversation.  After a couple of minutes, I moved away to see how they interacted.

Dad became friends with Hans very quickly.  He has known Hans's dad Byron for years now.  I'm so relieved to see them getting along.

This is weird. Ok, it's a guy and his baby which doesn't sound that weird.  But *he* was the one pregnant with the baby, not his wife or girlfriend.  I think we may have a mad scientist in town, doing weird experiments.

Only my dad can walk into a room with this much water and think the room is fine.  It's disgusting!  Dad does try to remember that these things do affect the rest of us and he fixed the plumbing first thing.

I gave Hans one of my amazing massages.

Then asked if we could go steady.  Not the most romantic place for such a moment but sometimes you just have to catch the dude where you can.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting location for a romantic question. "Want to be my boyfriend? Wait, did you wash your hands?!"

    I see the pregnant man experiment worked. Did he look pregnant?

    Awww, twerpy brother met a twerpy girl. Cute!

    Glad Sam seems to approve of Hans. It makes things much easier for Ms. Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah, I hadn't realised that she was going to catch up with him there and it was a bit late to cancel the action when I did.

    I never saw the guy while preggy but there are reports from pre-patching that a pregnant male has no body - no clothes and no body morph meant for preggy men. He was only a head in the thumbnail.

    Yep, the twerpy boy is talking to a twerpy girl...early romance? :)

    Sam has enough charisma now that it takes little time for him to make a friend. So I set him to "Get to know" and "Chat" and by the end he was Hans's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny. I love the twerpy's. LOL.

    OMG, that long lost mad scientist has found sunset Valley. Guys having babies. Oh my.

    I too hope Hans washed his hands. :) I am so glad dad liked Hans. Hans is so cute. I love that smile he's giving Brooke in that first pic of them together. It's like he's saying, yes my sweet, anything you say is ok by me.
    In the third one of them together, I can see him asking her, you really going to leave me alone with your dad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we know Brooke thinks her little brother is a twerp, as many older siblings feel about their younger sibs. So that seemed like a good first impression of the child Johnny brought home from school.

    Twallan's supercomputer can let you do many a dangerous thing. :) Now that baby has 2 daddies without being adopted by a gay couple.

    Poor Hans, the Daddy test is critical for the relationship but it would be scary being left with a *very* protective Dad on his own. But he is a nice guy and Sam can give his approval.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hans is so cute! Good thing he gets along with dad!

    SC is awesome!! I love that you can change pregnancy clothes! woot woot~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, you can change pregnancy clothes with SC?! How?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Berry, Hans has good genetics, his dad was a born in game from a different save. I'm even getting attached to that outrageously red hair of his. :)

    Chrysame, I'd assume that you can change pregnancy clothes via SC the same way that you can change the clothes of any Sim you see around town. Click Sim and select Master Controller -> Dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just used to not being able to change pregnancy clothes with EA in the drivers seat. I never considered trying it with the SC although I mess with Sims in CAS all the time. It's easier to change non-played Sims clothes and hair all at once by going into CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup you just take her to the dresser during her pregnancy and tadah!

    ReplyDelete