Sunday, May 2, 2010

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the dance?

Would you believe it?  I'm setting up for my birthday party.  Tonight, I stop being a teenager.  I am so ready to get out of school, you just wouldn't believe it.

Dad made up the guest list.  Which means that I don't know people like Sierra Nevada and her second husband very well.  But at least it's a party.

The family all came to cheer me on.  Dad was the most excited, but Johnny was pretty enthused.

Make a wish...man this is the hard part.  What do you wish for?  Ummm....well, I better not say any way.  It's bad luck to say your wish.

I was standing there for what felt like hours waiting for my picture to be taken.  Close my eyes for a moment and blam.  That's when the picture is finally taken.

Sierra had to leave the party.  She was feeling a bit off.

I still find it hard to believe that Hans's dad Byron is evil.  I can see why Hans is so cute, his dad is pretty darned dashing for an old guy.

I was beginning to think that Hans was never going to make the party.  We wanted to surprise him with his cake but he didn't arrive until well after I had blown out my candles.  But he finally came and now he's a young adult too.

Dad still likes him.  He was sharing recipes over the cake, then he was the one who asked Hans to stay the night.

No idea why Dad suddenly popped out of bed with such an odd look.   He had me worried for a moment but nothing really happened that I could see.

Mmmm, check out Hans now.  He's as hot as the hair colour of his.

The kisses are just as hot as everything else about him.  Mr Ultra-HotStuff, you will be mine.

My bedroom is too small for two so I pitched a tent in the yard and that's where Hans and I slept.  Well, we slept after engaging in a few other activities.

Just thinking of Hans leaves me dreaming of romances and roses.

Dad finally broke down and added a second bathroom downstairs.  Four people and one bath can be a bit like all out war over who gets in first.  Two bathrooms should help.

Dad isn't writing much but he is painting more.  He really could have done well with art if he hadn't enjoyed the benefits of royalties so much.

Hans and I didn't take any precautions the other night while we were having fun.  I have a bad feeling about the results.  How am I going to break the news to Hans?

Worse, how am I going to break the news to Dad?  I don't think I can stomach a talk on the stupidity of no protection.

25 comments:

  1. OMG, someone hide Sam's shotgun! Quick before he finds out.

    It's a good thing Sam likes you Hans.

    Brooke and Hans are a great looking couple. I can't wait to see what their kids look like. From the looks of things.
    (:D I won't have to wait long. ;)

    I love the new bathroom. It's beautiful.

    Maybe Sam had a nightmare or maybe deja vu.

    I like the picture where Brooke has her eyes closed. She just looks so happy and content. Yahoo, no more homework for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy has nothing to complain about. Remember River about 3 seconds after the wedding? LOL

    I agree, Hans and Brooke should make lovely kids. The first one won't be too long.

    Thanks about the bathroom. I realised that one just wasn't cutting it for 4 Sims sometimes.

    Brooke is a happy Sim. Now to get her man and get that guitar singing...she must live on art, but it won't be hard now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living on art is rough at first but after meeting all the challenges it brings in a lot of $'s. They paint much faster and all the art is worth so much more. I even noticed that the art is increasing in value while Josh is still living. The few that he kept that is. I think he only has one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the baby has Hans hair color. They had to pitch a tent. Oh man. That's funny. Brooke was determined to have her Hans that night.

    The bathroom looks great. I really like that corner tub from HELs. Isn't it five sims or did Johnny move out already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was laughing about the tent pitching and Sam waking up. I was picturing those two giggling and trying to be quite while pitching the tent. "Shush,don't wake dad. He thinks you're sleeping on the couch."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meanwhile, Johnny is trying to figure out if he can use the same trick on some of his teenage girlfriends.

    "Do you like camping?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammy did pass the writing challenge that means he can write faster. Just at 91 days, I'd prefer him not to start something he won't finish. And his books are quite valuable - if he sticks to his genre of fantasy.

    Chrysame, not 5 Sims yet. We didn't manage to get Hans moved in...yet. So Sam, Ripley, Brooke and Johnny. I also hope that baby gets the red - or Grant colour. :)

    LOL They hadn't got in the tent when Sammy suddenly woke. Maybe his dad senses just alerted him to potential mischief.

    Johnny, I'm going to try to let him find romance on his own. So he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, though his twerpy school friend from elementary is in high school now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A father always knows when there's mischief about. I have a feeling Sammy will be around longer than Ripley even though he's older. I don't know why. Sam is a stubborn sim who still has a few things to see, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was afraid when Sammy got up that the Reaper was near. But no, that wasn't the case.

    Sammy outliving Ripley. I have my doubts though if he lives as long as Indiana Sam did...it would be possible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL @ "do you like camping?"

    Sammy should live oonger since he has accomplished a lot, shouldn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  11. But I liked Oonger Dee. It was cute. :)

    Sammy has reached a number of his wants in life so he should have a respectable total of lifetime points. But nothing just nothing like the insane total Indiana Sam had.

    I can just see it, Johnny and Brooke running a campground so they can choose tents to visit... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, where's those tents? They'll take turns watching for dad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) Brooke is grown up, whether Sammy likes it or not. If she wants to run wild, he can't do much. But I expect Hans to move in and the whole thing to be official very very soon.

    As for Johnny, well, I am going to try and wait for him to take a direction on his own. I'm not usually too good at this if I'm playing the household though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I have several in a house, I always tell myself that I'm going to actually play one or two. Never happens that way. I'm always getting involved.
    It's their fault you know. They made us the way we are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brooke did choose Hans for her first romance. I just didn't encourage any further choice on her part, she got stuck with him. Then again, she seems quite happy about that. Any romantic wish she has ever had featured Hans.

    So I'm hoping Johnny does the same. Gets to know a few girls, decides one for a first kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He just may do that. If he doesn't just have him take on to the Bistro.

    I won't say who just yet but I had Simon take someone for drinks at the Bistro. When they came out, I had him ask about career, get to know and gossip. That's all I did. Just friendly stuff.
    Up popped a wish for a first kiss with her. Before I could even have him "ask if single" a second wish popped up for a kiss. Either I kept him alone too long or he had a few too many drinks.
    Before I let them go any further I'm going to have him take someone else out and just see if it happens again.
    Sorry about that.
    Back to your Johnny. What is there for teenagers to do? I don't think they can go for drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish there was more teen-centric activities as well. They can go for drinks at Hogans or the Bistro. Right?

    Simon was a little lonely. Poor fellow. He has needs, too. Maybe you should buy him a tent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brooke and Hans will make good looking babies. Ooh, what are Hans traits? I hope he is not evil like his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dee can't buy Simon a tent - no WA. :)

    Hans is nearly perfect to marry into the family
    Mooch, Virtuoso, Handy, Genius, Neat

    He also has a hidden trait of pizza appreciation - his mom used to deliver pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, we have no tents here. No WA.
    I can't have a tent but I can go rec and fav Hans.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Dee. He is a very sweet guy. Can't blame Brooke for wanting him.

    ReplyDelete
  22. He may end up in one of my games later. I'll probably get him downloaded when I have more time. EA's forum is the slowest place I go to. I added 3 more to Simon's game yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I told you I was making my through this!! (just happens to be very slowly, aha^^) I love it, Brooke and Hans are an adorable couple! xD can't wait to see what comes of their "stupidity of no protection"! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey there CallieRose, this blog is updated fairly slowly so making your way through it slowly seems appropriate.

    The outcome won't take long to find out. :)

    ReplyDelete