Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You could not see a cloud, because No cloud was in the sky

Brooke can be proud of her son Picasso. He's a good lad and loves to watch over the younger ones. Now there's only Leo left though, Elizabeth is a lovely young lady.

Today, it's our turn. My Catherine will be growing up.  I invited friends and family over to help celebrate. They all came, even Alaina. I didn't talk to my ex, it's still too painful. She does deserve to celebrate with our daughter.



I made a little makeshift party area outside; dance floor, flashing light system. Most of it I'm just renting for the day but there's a new hot tub and that's a keeper.

 It was a massive success. Everyone had a great time dancing and hanging out.

Then it was time. [sigh] I'm losing my baby.

Kathy, on the other hand, was positively dizzy with excitement. She wants to learn fishing and painting and ... well, you get the idea.

Inviting Brooke and Hans over for a party is great. Hans can't stand to see a dirty dish around and tidies up the place before anyone gets annoyed about the mess. One less post party chore for me.

 And then I finally cornered Shannon on her own. What a gorgeous lady. We had a nice chat.

Then things settled back down. The guests left happy, I went back to work on sculpting.

Catherine wanted a play stove. She can already bake a pretty mean muffin on that stove. I wonder if that will help her cooking later?

I couldn't help it. I had to invite Shannon back for the evening. I wanted to cuddle with her.

And kiss.

And a bit of, well, you know what. She spent the night with me.

Napoleon pretended he had no idea what was going on.

The next day, I had a bit of a chat to Catherine about life and why Shannon might be around quite a bit. I'm not sure how she feels about it. I hope she'll get along with Shannon.

Because I still have this want to cuddle Shannon.

Though it went a lot further then just a cuddle.

Both of us got out, then Shannon decided to try skinny dipping.

So naturally I stole her clothes.

Then I asked her to come model for my new ice sculpture. Sneaky yes?

13 comments:

  1. Lol!! This post had me laughing so hard, PiB. XD

    First, cross-eyed Catherine, then Napolean shielding his eyes, then stealing Shannon's clothes to try and get a nude statue of her... So hilarious. ;D

    I'm glad to see things with Shannon are still going well. Looks like you made a good pick for him! All seems well and happy in the Grant family, right now.

    Hans still looks spiffy in his 3-pointed-hat, too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Great pics, Dee. I don't know what was more hilarious, Napoleon averting his eyes or Kathy being dizzy with excitement.

    I love the first pic of the dance floor. You can see Johnny over by the hot tub with a simoleon sign over his head. You know he's thinking about how much this party was costing him.

    I keep going back to the gnome. He's a hoot and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kaleeko glad you were loving it. I actually waited for Catherine's eyes to uncross for a moment, but the camera was in a good spot to take a great pic so cross-eyed she was.

    Johnny has had more wants with Shannon in the short time he's known her then he'd had for days on end with Alaina.

    Hans makes a cute pirate. :)

    @Chrysame Dee? Don't think I am. The gnome was adorable though, that is true.

    The party was well worth the cost. Johnny is feeling far more secure about life now.

    Johnny has had a serious change of LTW. He did want a private museum which requires regular vacations but Ambitions broke excavation sites and now LN has broken the vacation clock and a few more things. Phillip will still travel in his blog but no more LTW that depend on it. Johnny now wants to master three skills and he has mastered sculpturing in this session.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did say Dee. What the heck was I thinking?! *laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. [laugh] That's ok. Johnny would like to thank you for uploading a new Shannon that he could meet. Shannon + Grant == love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great update Pib.
    I love it all but I think my favorite part is Napoleon trying not to look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Napoleon is in a different room but if he pops into Johnny's bedroom, well, he deserves what he gets. LOL I always think of you Dee when I'm getting ready to post a gnome pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) That's cause you know how much I love those gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Might as well face it, she's addicted to gnomes."

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's surely a sneaky one! Right after stealing her clothes. They look cute together. It seems he had settled his eyes only on Shannon. Shannon looks very beautiful.
    What a nice match of adding the gnemo to the storyline. Great work!
    Awww, he felt he's losing his baby. How cute is that?
    I wonder why those sims always have cross-eyed a moment after growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, Johnny was trying for a nudie statue but a towel foiled his plot. :) He does seem to truly adore Shannon, I hope they decide to make it permanent.

    I did visit and get them engaged but my game decided I wasn't allowed to do that and froze completely. So they are still just casually dating.

    Not all of mine are cross eyed when they grow up but Catherine stayed like that longer than is normal. Her eyes did uncross eventually.

    ReplyDelete